Sunday Service 11:00am
Annie Oper Music Director / Office Manager
Rev. Mary Covington Minister Emeritus
At Unity Church of Flint, we are COMMITTED to developing our 12 faculties of consciousness. Each month we focus on one of these faculties by emphasizing a disciple and corresponding color.
The spiritual idea for the month of June is…
Imagination—The ability to conceptualize and envision a different future.
The disciple is Bartholomew.
He represents Positive thoughts held in Mind.The corresponding color is light blue, and the location is between the eyes
A PositivePath for Spiritual Living
Board of Trusties
What we teach
Our Ministerial Team:
We believe that spiritual understanding is enhanced through reflective prayer and meditation. The five basic ideas that make up the Unity belief system are:
1) God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2) We are spiritual beings, created in God's image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3) We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
4) There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our connection to God.
5) Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.
Rev. Brian K. Drafton-Griffin, Minister
Dee Moreno, president
Christena Sabucco, vice-president
Leini Jennings, secretary
Katie Malone, treasurer
Barb White, trustee
Kharmin Johannessen, trustee
Need Prayer? Call Silent Unity
(800) 669-7729 24hrs a day
Rev. Brian K. Drafton-Griffin Sr. Minister
Unity Church of Flint
4506 Fenton Road,
Flint, MI, 48507 United States